Any search you perform in Handle can be used to send email addresses to a new or existing MailChimp campaign
This will send the email address in the linked Account to the MailChimp list.
(Sending Handle Contacts not available at this time)
Enabling this feature requires that you have an existing/active MailChimp account.
Each Handle user can be tied to a specific MailChimp account, or multiple Handle users can be tied to the same MailChimp account, this is configurable.
Sending list to MailChimp
- Perform your search
- Select results using the checkbox or select all
- Click MailChimp above the search results grid
- Your existing lists will display, or you can click New.
- You must fill in the minimum required fields when creating a new list.
- Handle will add only those accounts that have email addresses and display a message with the results
Enabling this feature
- Sign in to your MailChimp account.
- Click your profile name to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button, then copy.
- Provide this API Key to Support@Customertrax.com so we can enable for you, please state who in your organization should be able to use this feature.