Accounts are the central place for tracking account details (purchases, equipment, contacts, locations) and activity (Call, Opportunities) for all Customers and Prospects.
Tapping on an account from your active list, a saved list, or any search results will open the Account details screen.
- Organization Profile – Contains questions to track general info about organization
- Purchase Profile – Contains questions to track purchasing behavior
- Partner – Track vendor relationships with your customers
- Account Scorecard – Provides a methodology for assessing where you are at and areas to improve with a customer
- Account Plan – Provides a template to assess and setup next steps
- Details – Primary account details and contact information
- Contacts – Create new or link existing contacts to this account
- Assignments – Handle allows for multiple users in different departments to be assigned to any account or prospect.
- Equipment – Lists customer equipment tied to this account in your business system
- Receivable – Account receivable snapshot and summary information from your business system. AREC.
- Account Groups – Create or link this account to an Account Group
- Location – Shows multiple addresses and the option to plot this account on Google Maps
- Qualifiers – Custom fields not in your business system. (Our Support team will help you set these up when/if you choose.
- Attachments – View stored files or attach additional ones to the account
- Media – Photos, Videos, and Audio
- Budget – Add and manage custom budgets for this account
- Crop Mix – Add and manage custom crop mix information
- Towers – Add and manage customer RTK Towers
- Receivers – Add and manage customer RTK Receivers
- In-House Warranties – Add and manage In-House Warranties for this account
- Account CKC – List of matched CKC/JDaim accounts
- Active items are shown first
History items are shown below active items. (scroll down)
- All updates to Handle Activity and business system activity related to this account.
- Pull the feed down to refresh.
Updating Account Information
- You can update customer information by tapping on the group you want to edit e.g. Details, Equipment, Market Segments, etc.
- Then tapping Edit in the upper right.
- Remember to tap Save after making changes.