Potential customers and opportunities often happen long before the customer is entered into the business system. You need to capture key information and activity on someone you’re potentially going to do business with quickly.
With Handle, you can track this information before it hits the business system. Later, as the deal progresses, you can merge all of the prospects information and activity into an account synced from the business system.
- Click the [+] Create New button and choose Prospect.
- Fill out key contact information
- Enter in a follow-up Sales Call or new Opportunity
- [Save & Close]
You can also create a new prospect from inside a sales call or opportunity.
- Click [New] to the right of the Account field
- You can assign the new prospect to yourself or other members with the Assignments group in the pop-up
- Navigate to the [+] button
- Select Prospect
- Fill out the Prospect information
- Select Create