A quote can be started from the Navigation bar, Inventory, Account, or an Opportunity (also on mobile device). Select an Account and enter quote name. Everything else has smart pre-filed defaults. Then click Create and a popup window will display the quote and automatically link it back to the account in Handle.
Create from Navigation bar
- Add JDQuote
- On the JDQuote form select an Account and enter quote name. Everything else has smart defaults.
- Click Create. Once created, a popup window will display the quote automatically and link it back to Handle.
Linking in Quote
- Linking stock units now searches by additional data (StockNo, PIN, Make, Model)
- Stock Units will be added to JDQuote in the [Equipment] tab
- Equipment for Trade (coming soon)
- Link to existing opportunity, or create a new one