Entering customer information into multiple systems is cumbersome and leads to conflicting and outdated data.
Updating information in Handle is simple, and it syncs with your business system. New information and updates only need to be entered once, and it will be up-to-date in all systems.
- You can (if configured) update account information in Handle and it will write back to your business system.
- If the field allows you to click and edit the value, you have permission to update and save. If the field is locked, you will not be able to edit the value.
- Locked fields are light grey, editable fields are white.
Creating Stock Units
- Handle has the ability to add stock units to your business system, which will generate a new stock number.
- Contact CustomerTRAX to discuss requirements and configuration prior to enabling this feature.
- This can be enabled per user. (not available on mobile)
Updating Stock Units
- Handle has the ability to update many fields on a stock unit record, and these updates will write back to your business system. Based on your dealership’s preference and configuration, fields you can update will be indicated with a grey background.
- Editing rights are turned off by default.
- Editing rights can be configured per field & per user.
Update Status (Usage)
- Can be turned on/off per user
- Status change triggers and timers can be setup to gather additional information and send notifications
- All status updates will write back to business system.
- All updates to Usage will write a note to Equipment Notes with the Date, Time and User who made the change.
- Equipment notes can be added, updated, or deleted in Handle and it will write back to Business System
- Dealer notes can be added, updated, or deleted in Handle and it will write back to Business System
- Alerts are view only. No update ability from Handle