Integrating Handle with Google has 4 key items that can be enabled or disabled for those users with a mobility license.
1-way (View Only)
- Appointments that exist in your Gmail calendar can be viewed in Handle Calendar.
- You can convert/copy an appointment into Handle.
- Any sales calls created in Handle automatically synchronizes to your Gmail calendar.
- Any changes such as additional details or time and date will synchronize back to Handle, if the item was created in Handle originally.
- Assigned accounts are synced to the record manager’s google address book.
- Contacts linked to assigned accounts are synced to the record manager’s google address book.
Compatible with: Public Gmail, Google Apps for Business
No setup required, please let us know if you would like this enabled.
You cannot sync calendar/contacts with Outlook and Google at the same time, it is one or the other.