Quoting in Handle begins with an Opportunity (Why would I track opportunities?). The opportunity is designed to act as a folder to house all information around a deal to sell, price, and close. This assumes the opportunity is identified early in the sales process.
There are however many times that opportunities are identified at the same time a quote is needed. when this occurs starting with an opportunity can seem like an extra step making the process clunky. The new Handle process below streamline the creation of a quote.
- Select your Customer (or create Prospect)**
- Add a quote title
- Click Create
- Link to an existing opportunity or create new
Select stock unit(s)**
**Customer information will be sent to JDQuote
**Stock Units will be added to JDQuote in the [Equipment] tab
- Faster linking to your existing active quotes from an opportunity
- Linking stock units now searches by additional data (StockNo, PIN, Make, Model)
- Unlinked quotes are automatically synchronized with Handle
- Create advanced searches for reporting on JDQuotes.
- Create saved searches from desktop, view on Mobile apps.
- Update Quote status and Quote expiration date directly from Handle
JDAim / CKC:
- Handle has streamlined the process for creating a quote by integrating CKC. As you kick off your quotes, Handle will provide a drop-down of any CKC/JDAim accounts from previously linked quotes on that account. It remembers which accounts have been matched in the past (even by other team members).
- Handle will then pass that CKC account directly to JDQuote. This means you will not have to search for the customer later in JDQuote when starting your quotes in Handle. Handle now bridges the gap between business system accounts and any customer record in JDAim/CKC.
- Note: The CKC accounts available will be based on your JDQuote activity and history.
- *If the CKC ID changes in JDAim/JDQuote, a new quote must be created.