There are two license types for Handle CRM, Full and Enterprise. Full has access to all modules while Enterprise has limited capabilities. Licenses are not permanently tied to a user or username. They are transferable between users, as long as the yearly license renewal is paid.
JDIS and EQUIP Dealers do not require licensed users for the DBS. PFW Dealers require a database connection (ADP BSI) licensing for their organization.
- Limited access to view and update specific areas of the system
- Unlimited users can be setup
- Users with Enterprise license will have access to the following:
- Sales Calls
- Handle Agent CRM – desktop app (read-only)
- Exchange/Gmail contact and calendar sync (requires mobility)
- iOS and Android apps (requires mobility)
- There is a one-time purchase price and a yearly renewal per full license.
- Includes mobility license
- Exchange/Gmail contact and calendar sync
- iOS and Android apps
- Handle Agent CRM- desktop app (create/update)
- Access to all Handle modules and entities
- Enables use of mobile apps on Apple and Android devices.
- Enables the option to sync Calendar or Contacts with Exchange or Gmail.
- Included in Full licenses (since May 2014)
- Can be purchased separately for Enterprise users.
- There is a one time purchase price and a yearly renewal per license if purchased separately.